Starless Atmosphere Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starless Atmosphere Studios

amving studio

You are not connected. Please login or register

System Low on Memory....? o.O

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1System Low on Memory....? o.O Empty System Low on Memory....? o.O Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

CrazedAnimeFan94

CrazedAnimeFan94

okay so i can NOT figure this out for the life of me. I have this one amv thats allll ready to go and in total its about 2:45 long. So, when i try to render it, as soon as i click render a window pops up that says (and i quote) :

"An error occured while creating the media file I Am.wmv. The system is low on memory. You may be able to reduce memory usage by closing other applications."

So okay, at first i closed all the applications open (aim internet etc.) and tried again. But the message just appeared again! so then i exit out all the little things on the bottom like antivirus apps and stuff like that, and try again, and of course it doesn't work xD.

SO, then i thought maybe its just because it really long, so i try to render just about 20secs of the vid, and aybe just put it together in pieces, but it STILL WONT WORK.

But what makes it even weirder is its just this, i can render any other video i create o_O help please?! thanks!

T-T crazed xS

2System Low on Memory....? o.O Empty Re: System Low on Memory....? o.O Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 am

2angelgirl14

2angelgirl14

CrazedAnimeFan94 wrote:okay so i can NOT figure this out for the life of me. I have this one amv thats allll ready to go and in total its about 2:45 long. So, when i try to render it, as soon as i click render a window pops up that says (and i quote) :

"An error occured while creating the media file I Am.wmv. The system is low on memory. You may be able to reduce memory usage by closing other applications."

So okay, at first i closed all the applications open (aim internet etc.) and tried again. But the message just appeared again! so then i exit out all the little things on the bottom like antivirus apps and stuff like that, and try again, and of course it doesn't work xD.

SO, then i thought maybe its just because it really long, so i try to render just about 20secs of the vid, and aybe just put it together in pieces, but it STILL WONT WORK.

But what makes it even weirder is its just this, i can render any other video i create o_O help please?! thanks!

T-T crazed xS

did you try restarting your comp? o,o that may help if not ill try to find out why >.< i had that problem and i restarted my comp and et worked o,o

3System Low on Memory....? o.O Empty Re: System Low on Memory....? o.O Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 am

OMGikuto

OMGikuto

if you really can't get it to work then try just rendering small parts, uploading them on megaupload, and then ask a friend to put it together and upload it for you ?

4System Low on Memory....? o.O Empty Re: System Low on Memory....? o.O Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 am

CrazedAnimeFan94

CrazedAnimeFan94

@angel yeahhh ive tried that, but ill try again and hopefully maybe itll work? xD
@ikuto Thats what I tried and it didnt work T-T Maybe ill open it a bunch a times and select certain parts while deleting everything else thats not being rendered? and then save it as something else so i dont loose the main one? o_O ill try that today....

thanks for tryin ^-^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum