Starless Atmosphere Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starless Atmosphere Studios

amving studio

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTANT

+4
CrazedAnimeFan94
cocoalover99
2angelgirl14
xEfflorescence
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IMPORTANT Empty IMPORTANT Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am

xEfflorescence

xEfflorescence
Admin

Starless Atmosphere Studios is shutting down.
It was fun , yes but nearly everyones moved on shoving s.a.s to a corner of their minds only checking once every month. I am very sad , cause I enjoyed working with all of you. But everything comes to an end && yes this is the end of Starless Atmosphere Studios. I mean no on is active on the forum anymore either. I hope you've had an enjoyable experience && learnt something worthwhile. So thank you for spending a little time on the studio.

Good News For Some:
I picked the most active people to go to my new studio Insomniac Studios. Smile
The list is :
-theladytsubasa
-omgikuto
-cocoalover99
-shadowsreloaded
-animeeyecandy
-crazedanimefan
-2angelgirl14
-spikeyxchan

Please those people reply with your e-mail so I can add you to the group.

https://starlessatmosphere.forumotion.com

2IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:23 am

2angelgirl14

2angelgirl14

xEfflorescence wrote:Starless Atmosphere Studios is shutting down.
It was fun , yes but nearly everyones moved on shoving s.a.s to a corner of their minds only checking once every month. I am very sad , cause I enjoyed working with all of you. But everything comes to an end && yes this is the end of Starless Atmosphere Studios. I mean no on is active on the forum anymore either. I hope you've had an enjoyable experience && learnt something worthwhile. So thank you for spending a little time on the studio.

Good News For Some:
I picked the most active people to go to my new studio Insomniac Studios. Smile
The list is :
-theladytsubasa
-omgikuto
-cocoalover99
-shadowsreloaded
-animeeyecandy
-crazedanimefan
-2angelgirl14
-spikeyxchan

Please those people reply with your e-mail so I can add you to the group.

mmk
my email is yukinai14@hotmail.com

3IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 am

cocoalover99

cocoalover99

*sigh* I figured it was coming...
When you go on, and on the most current threads, the most current post was by you, like a month ago, it's really hard to stay active.

Email's makimodoshi@live.com

I hope it's okay to post my beautiful lies part on my account then...since the group's closing....I really enjoyed the mep...

https://www.youtube.com/cocoalover99

4IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 pm

CrazedAnimeFan94

CrazedAnimeFan94

=,[ i saw it coming too, no one has replied to this thread in so long... oh well... Thank you so much for starting this studio and adding me as a member tho, because this was my first studio ever and because of this studio i can now make pretty damn good amvs =]

my email is (its funny just to warn you...): llamaslovepieyum@aol.com =D hahahaha I love you

5IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 am

Urzu7Angel

Urzu7Angel

aaww thats sad ;AAA; o wells 8D

https://www.youtube.com/user/Urzu7Angel

6IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm

OMGikuto

OMGikuto

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!? I DIDNT SEE THIS COMING! oh..well damn ]: i was about to have a heart attack cause this is the only studio i'm in cause i wanted to stay faithful LOL..but thanks for adding me to your new studio <3 much love

My email is nickzillah@googlemail.com

7IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm

xEfflorescence

xEfflorescence
Admin

UPDATE:
This studio is on a hiatus. Once a 3 month period has passed I'm going to hold auditions for it again. All members if they wish to stay will have to audition again. Co-leaders can stay.

P.S: If you still wanna join my other studio. The invitation is still open Smile

https://starlessatmosphere.forumotion.com

8IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 pm

OMGikuto

OMGikuto

Awesome! i'll stay AND accept your invite to your other studio ;D THANKS REO FOR GIVING ME A HEADS UP ABOUT THE MESSAGES BEING ADDED HERE<3

9IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:59 am

zvarrichick

zvarrichick

i checked the forum but it didnt even tell me about this message, i only found out cos of nickey, ima definitly gunna audition again i love this studio I love you

10IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:32 am

AnimeEyeCandi

AnimeEyeCandi

Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation xD my email is animeeyecandi@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum