Starless Atmosphere Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starless Atmosphere Studios

amving studio

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Vegas lagging

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sony Vegas lagging Empty Sony Vegas lagging Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 am

2angelgirl14

2angelgirl14

well my problem is that whenever i add effects to sony vegas (even if its just a border) it laggs alot and i cant play it right with the music. i usually dont have anyother programs running and i have 62.2GB left of memory, but i dunno why its lagging. please help meh >.<

2Sony Vegas lagging Empty Re: Sony Vegas lagging Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

xEfflorescence

xEfflorescence
Admin

2angelgirl14 wrote:well my problem is that whenever i add effects to sony vegas (even if its just a border) it laggs alot and i cant play it right with the music. i usually dont have anyother programs running and i have 62.2GB left of memory, but i dunno why its lagging. please help meh >.<

Previewing try highlighting the section you want and press shift+b and wait for the video to go pass with no audio. then you watch normally. should work.

https://starlessatmosphere.forumotion.com

3Sony Vegas lagging Empty Re: Sony Vegas lagging Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:43 pm

2angelgirl14

2angelgirl14

xEfflorescence wrote:
2angelgirl14 wrote:well my problem is that whenever i add effects to sony vegas (even if its just a border) it laggs alot and i cant play it right with the music. i usually dont have anyother programs running and i have 62.2GB left of memory, but i dunno why its lagging. please help meh >.<

Previewing try highlighting the section you want and press shift+b and wait for the video to go pass with no audio. then you watch normally. should work.

zomg tysm it worked! xD

4Sony Vegas lagging Empty Re: Sony Vegas lagging Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

xEfflorescence

xEfflorescence
Admin

2angelgirl14 wrote:
xEfflorescence wrote:

zomg tysm it worked! xD

Haha SV cant cope with too many effects on some computers so that helps. no probs!

https://starlessatmosphere.forumotion.com

5Sony Vegas lagging Empty Re: Sony Vegas lagging Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

2angelgirl14

2angelgirl14

xEfflorescence wrote:
2angelgirl14 wrote:
xEfflorescence wrote:

zomg tysm it worked! xD

Haha SV cant cope with too many effects on some computers so that helps. no probs!

thank chu Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]